Posted by: Steph | February 2, 2007

Red boots and something lighter

… A lighter post. Although judging by the stats you guys like the grumbly ones. I’m sure there will be a few more of those this weekend but for the moment I am quite content.

I love my ridiculous big red boots. I’m sure that half the people who come and tell me that they love them don’t actually love them but feel the need to comment. I also bet that Stacy and Clinton would not approve. Oh well – I say to them: at least I am making an effort to infuse my wardrobe with more colour! I can only justify wearing these boots when it is very cold and snowy so they won’t be around much longer.

I want candy. A bowl of gummy bears. With a large cold Diet Coke with ice.

Today it is taking much of my effort to resist having a mini cleaning spree. My place is only 86% perfect (thanks ferg for the extra effort this week) and the remaining 14% would only take an hour or so… but it’s a Ben (amazing 8 year old step-son) weekend, so there is no point because it will only make me more uptight to watch the onslaught of imperfection sweep through.

My dog needs attention and he is way too cute to resist. Later.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: